Naughty vs. Nice Activity Book
Whether you're on the Nice List or the Naughty List, this Prep & Landing activity book is for you. Not sure which list Santa put you on? Take the quiz on page 3 to find out!
Download the template here: Naughty vs. Nice Activity BookInstructions:
- Print all pages of the Prep & Landing Naughty vs. Nice Activity Book and cut them out.
- Place the cover, illustration side down, on a flat working surface. Spread wrinkle-free glue over the entire back of the cover. Now, place pages 1 and 6 (with the illustration side up) directly on top of the glue so that the edges line up. Smooth out any wrinkles.
- Place pages 2 and 5 (with illustration side down) and cover the back with glue. Place pages 3 and 4 (with illustration side up) directly on top of the glued surface, lining up the edges and smoothing out the wrinkles.
- After the glue has dried, fold all pages in half. Place pages 3 and 4 inside 1 and 6 to complete your book. Staple the spine of the book to hold it all together.
- One side of your book is Naughty, and the other side is Nice. Take the quiz on pages 3 and 4 to determine whether you're on the Naughty or the Nice List.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.