Muppet 3D Car
Travel by map with a 3D Muppet car from the movie -- your favorite characters are ready to go, so you'll be moving right along in no time!
Download the template here: Muppet 3D CarInstructions:
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Be sure to cut the white slits at the bottom of the front and back wheels on the right side of the car.
- Make folds along all dashed lines.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to secure each tab to its corresponding piece, starting with the A tab. Continue to secure the tabs in alphabetical order.
- Use tabs G through M to secure the right side of the car to the rest of the car body.
- Secure all remaining tabs along the lower panels to the gray bottom piece.
Click here to meet the Muppets at the official movie site!