Disney Universe 3D Character -
Suit up for Disney Universe action and create your very own 3D character!
Download the template here: Mike WazowskiInstructions:
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, complete the torso by securing the tabs in numerical order.
- Complete the feet by securing the tabs in numerical order, then secure the feet to the bottom of the torso.
- Complete the right and left arms by securing the tabs in numerical order, then secure the arms to the sides of the torso.
- Secure the front and back pieces of the head together with the A tab. Complete the head shape by securing the remaining tabs in alphabetical order. Close the top of the head with the D tabs and the bottom of the head with the G tabs.
- Fold each horn in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the horns to Mike Wazowski's head.
- Secure the head to the top of the torso. Make sure the top of the torso lines up with the shaded box at the bottom of the head.
- Fold the tool in half and secure so the design is two-sided.
- Poke a hole in the character's hand and insert the tool's handle.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.