Disney Universe Character Charms
Suit up for action with these Disney Universe charms. Use them as keychains or jewelry accessories!
Download the keychain charms here: Disney Universe Keychain Charms
Download the jewelry charms here: Disney Universe Jewelry CharmsYou'll need:
- Hole punch
- Printed keychain charms OR printed jewelry charms
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers (you can purchase this at art/craft supply stores or online)
- Jewelry accessories
- Print out the charms on shrink paper.
- Cut out your charm(s).
- For keychain charms: Punch a hole where indicated. You may need to punch a few times to make the hole big enough for a key ring. You must punch the hole before you bake the charm.
For jewelry charms: To use your charm as a bracelet or necklace pendant, you need to punch the hole where indicated before you bake it. If you want to attach the charm to a barrette or pin, simply cut under the hole to remove it. You can also cut off the white border if you wish for the charm to be completely in color.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely. Optional: Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.