Evil Queen Papercraft
The Evil Queen may not be the fairest in the land, but she's certain to become one of the scariest decorations in your home this Halloween.
Download the template here: Evil QueenInstructions:
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Line the Evil Queen's back up with the front of her body. Using either glue or double-sided tape, secure the pieces together so the design is two-sided. Fold the lower dashed line on the Evil Queen's torso toward you, then fold the dashed line across her shoulders away from you.
- Make all folds on the Evil Queen's chest, then secure the B and C tabs to the back of her collar.
- Apply glue or double-sided tape to the D, E, F, G, and H tabs on the Evil Queen's torso, then secure the torso to the Evil Queen's body where indicated.
- Fold the Evil Queen's arms and secure so the designs are two-sided. Use the tabs to attach each arm to her torso where indicated.
- Secure the A tab on the Evil Queen's skirt to the opposite side of the skirt.
- Attach the Evil Queen's completed torso to her skirt by securing the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt over the areas labeled K and L. It should appear that the Evil Queen is holding her skirt with her left hand.