3D Perry Papercraft
Perry the Platypus can join you on your adventures when you construct this cool 3D papercraft.
Download the template here: 3D Perry PapercraftInstructions:
- Print Perry on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along the dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all tabs on Perry's body to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order.
- Fold the tabs of the upper bill (larger piece) away from you. Gently bend the bill to create a ball cap effect -- do not fold the bill. Secure the tabs to the front of Perry's body so that the middle of the bill lines up with the bottom of the orange triangle on Perry's face. Be sure to secure the tabs under the bill so the white does not show.
- Curve the lower bill (smaller piece) using the same method as the upper bill. Turn the lower bill so that the orange side is facing down. Fold the tab at the wide end of the bill up and secure it to the front of Perry's face, just under the upper bill. Secure the smaller tab to the bottom of the upper bill so Perry's mouth is closed.
- Attach Perry's eyes so that each eye hangs over the edge of his face.
- Fold the hair in half and secure the two sides together so the design is two-sided. Do not glue the tabs together. Instead, butterfly the tabs and glue them to the top of Perry's head.
- Fold the tail in half and secure the two sides together so the design is two-sided. Do not glue the tabs together. Instead, butterfly the tabs and glue them to the back of Perry's body.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.