Mickey's Tabletop Football
Take the field with Mickey Mouse and go for a tabletop touchdown with this fun football game.
Download the template here: Mickey's Tabletop Football
Field and Ball Instructions:
- Print the pages on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces (regular paper works best for the football).
- Assemble the field by attaching the left and right sides of the field to the top and bottom margins of the middle page.
- Search the web for instructions on how to construct the paper football -- a video tutorial will be very helpful. Alternatively, you can use a sugar packet as a ball.
- Place the field on a flat surface between you and your opponent. Flip a coin to determine which player will go first.
- Take turns sliding the ball across the field. If at least 50% of the ball is inside the end zone, the player has scored a touchdown. A touchdown is worth one point.
- After scoring a touchdown, the player has an opportunity for a two-point conversion. The defending player must form a field goal with his thumbs and index fingers, while the offense attempts to kick (flick) the ball between the uprights (index fingers). If the offense is successful, two additional points should be awarded.
- The first player to reach nine points wins the game.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.