Disney Princess Charm Bracelet
Treat your young girl like royalty by giving her a beautiful bracelet adorned with printable Disney Princess charms!
Download the charms here: Disney Princess Charms
- White or clear shrink paper for inkjet printers (you can purchase this at art/craft supply stores or online)
- Printed charms
- Hole punch
- Jewelry accessories
- Print the charms on shrink paper and cut them out.
- To use your charm as a bracelet or necklace pendant, you need to punch the hole where indicated before you bake it. If you want to attach the charm to a barrette or pin, simply cut under the hole to remove it. You can also cut off the white border if you wish for the charm to be completely in color.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the charms in a toaster oven or conventional oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! Do not allow children to use the oven.
- If the charm is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard or a spatula to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the charm and make it water-resistant. Let the nail polish dry.
- Add the charms to whatever you'd like! You can use jump rings and jewelry chain to create a charm bracelet or necklace, or attach them to a cell phone charm strap or zipper pulls. You can also glue charms to barrettes and hair pins.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.