Mickey's 4th of July Candy Box
Dressed in red, white, and blue, Mickey is ready to celebrate Independence Day by serving up some sweets. Fill this box with tasty treats, and display Mickey proudly at your backyard barbecue!
Download the template here: Mickey's Fourth of July Candy Box
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dotted lines.
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Mickey's body and each of his arms. Do not cut along the dashed lines on the body or arms -- these lines are where you will fold the paper.
- Take Mickey's body and make all folds along the dashed lines for the body and the tabs. Make each fold away from you except for Mickey's legs. For Mickey's legs, fold the top dashed line towards you and the bottom dashed line away from you. This will help Mickey sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to secure all tabs to their corresponding pieces, starting with the A tab. When finished, you will have an open box on Mickey's back.
- Fold each of Mickey's arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Butterfly the tabs at the end of each arm and use them to attach the arms to the sides of Mickey's body.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.