Lightning McQueen 3D Papercraft
Get on Lightning McQueen's pit crew and help to build the quickest car on the circuit. The World Grand Prix is coming up faster than you can say "Ka-chow!" and you won't want to be left in the dust.
Download the template here: Lightning McQueen 3D Papercraft
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Secure McQueen's hood to his underdarriage and sides by attaching the A tab to the panel at the front of the undercarriage using glue or double-sided tape. Continue to secure the two pieces with the tabs at the front of McQueen's sides and along the hood, working your way around the car until the body is complete.
- Complete McQueen's roof by securing the orange tabs to the top panel. Use the remaining tabs to attach McQueen's roof to the shaded area on his hood, just behind the Piston Cup logo.
- Fold McQueen's spoiler along the dashed line so the design is two-sided, then secure the piece with glue or double-sided tape. "World Grand Prix" should be at the top of the spoiler. Fold the sides of the spoiler upward, and use the tabs at each end to attach the fins.
- Finally, use the spoiler supports to secure the spoiler to the back of McQueen's body, just behind his roof.
Disney Family.com's printable crafts are specially designed with muted colors to conserve your printer's color ink.