Mickey's Mother's Day Candy Box
Make a special Mother's Day delivery with Mickey's help! Print and make this swell candy box and surprise Mom with some of her favorite sweet treats!
Download the template here: Mickey's Mother's Day Candy Box
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all the pieces.
- Use scissors or a craft knife to cut out Mickey's body and each of his arms. Do not cut along dashed lines on the body or arms -- these lines are where you'll fold the paper.
- Take Mickey's body and make all of the folds along the dashed lines for the body and the tabs. Make each fold away from you except for Mickey's legs. For Mickey's legs, fold the top dashed line toward you and the bottom dashed line away from you. This will help Mickey sit on the edge of a table or shelf.
- Glue the tabs to the inside of Mickey's body. The glued tabs will create and open box on Mickey's back.
- Fold each of Mickey's arms in half along the dashed line and glue the two sides together. Be careful not to glue the tabs at the end of each arm together. Instead, fold the tabs outward in opposite directions so it creates a base to attach the arm to Mickey's body. Glue each arm to Mickey's sides.
- Drop a few pieces of candy into Mickey to make a special Mother's Day delivery!