Princesses Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella have a royal pronouncement to make: Give Mom her best Mother's Day ever with this pretty paper corsage!Download the template here:
Mother's Day Princess Flower Corsage
- Print the flowers on regular paper or cardstock and cut them out.
- Roll the tips of the pink flower petals slightly down. It may help to use a pencil.
- Glue the pink flower on top of the blue flower so the pink flower petals fall between the blue flower petals.
- Cut out a length of ribbon long enough to tie around a wrist, then glue the flowers to the center of the length of ribbon.
- Present the corsage to Mom on Mother's Day, and tie it around her wrist.