Minnie & Daisy Easter Bonnet
Get ready for Easter with Minnie and Daisy, and make a beautiful bonnet that can be customized to look just the way you like it!
Download the template here: Minnie & Daisy Easter Bonnet
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all the pieces.
- Color the top of the bonnet and the brim (pastel colors look really nice for Easter), then cut the pieces out and make all folds along the dashed lines.
- Starting with the top of the bonnet, secure the curved piece to the tabs on the half-circle using glue or double-sided tape.
- Next, secure the tabs on the brim to the curved piece on the top of the bonnet.
- Color the accessories provided and decorate the bonnet. Three flowers are provided – secure the top piece to the bottom by applying glue our double-sided tape to the circle (do not stick the petals together). The flowers look prettiest when the petals on the top piece are curved up, and the petals on the bottom piece are curved down. If you like, the Minnie and Daisy buttons can be attached to the middle of each flower. Folding butterfly and dragonfly wings upward will make them look more realistic.
- Finally, punch holes in the brim where indicated. Tie a colorful ribbon or string to each hole, put the bonnet on, and secure the bonnet by tying the ends of each ribbon in a bow below the chin.