Sadie, our part Lhaso mix, was adopted from an animal shelter in north Mississippi. She was a little raggedy, but so adorable. She just had to come home to south Mississippi with us. She is definitely our pound puppy who turned into a princes with a lot of love and attention. We're blessed to have her.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!