My husband Josh and I love "The Nightmare Before Christmas," so it was a no-brainer to dress up as Jack and Sally. Our "babies," Cady the American Eskimo dog and Mia the cat joined the fun, too...Cady was perfect as ghost dog Zero, and Mia made a great bat. All the pet's materials were bought at the 99 cent store and made from scratch. The animals had fun strutting their stuff around the house, though "Zero's" costume didn't last long...she tried to eat it later. :)
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!