This is Harley. He dressed as Batman for Halloween 2009 and visited with a group of young riding students. They loved his costume and he loved the attention. Harley loves to dress up and has been a western outlaw and a reindeer. He is a very special horse who seems to know when children or other horses are nervous or afraid and makes them feel safe. He is the ultimate babysitter!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!