They are here to go trick-or-treating. Tired form their journey they find a nice bail of hay to sit on. Both costumes are 100% home made. Sponge Bob is Made from boxes, sponges, poster board, construction paper & stern balls. My Daughter plays the part well. Gary the snail is made of cardboard boxes, a t-shirt hand died, the Hat is hand sawing with springs & stern balls. The shell is painted with poster paint then coated with polyurathane for shine. My dog Max plays the part he love it.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!