My little Pembroke Welsh Corgi as Bumblebee from Transformers. I made the costume myself, it's a combination of the G1 and movie designs. The headlights actually work. She was very patient while I kept fitting it on her and making adjustments. She'll look way better than me this Halloween (I have an Optimus Prime costume).
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!