Hi my name is Spooky Spike, I am a 3 year old Miniature Pinscher. I love dressing up like a spooky witch on my favorite night of the year&Halloween! I help my mom and dad hand out goodies to all the scary little creatures that come to visit me, because ya know they are not coming for the candy&it is all about me on Howl-ween : )
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!