When we saw the movie "Secretariat," in the scene that showed his birth, the first thing we all thought was, "That's Kilroy!" (our Doberman) I made the costume using an old purse, craft flowers, and felt. Kilroy loves to dress up and visit the kids at the school where his "mom" is a special education teacher.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!