This is Sandi my 2 year old Chihuahua. My husband and I are dressing up this year as Pirates to pass out candy to the kids. Of course Sandi has to match our costumes. I could only find a boy Pirate costume. I had to alter to costume and add a skirt so Sandi would look cute when she wore it. Sandi doesn't like the hat too much.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!