Our little dog Earl loves to go trick-or-treating with the kids! When our son, who is obsessed with Star Wars, wanted to dress as a Clone Trooper--of course we had to dress Earl as Darth Vader to go along with the Star Wars theme!! Earl made quite an impression in the neighborhood! All the other trick-or-treaters love to see him in costume.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!