Oliver is a sweet, little, Boston Terrier that turned 1 year of age in May, 2010. He loves having his photo taken. I chose this costume as I have a few Lawn Gnomes in one of my flower gardens and thought I could dress up one of my little ones as a gnome as well.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!