Hubs and I are dressing up as Alice and the Mad Hatter, so of course Nala, our shiba inu puppy, graciously accepted the role of the White Rabbit (though one ear just won't stay up for her...curiouser & curiouser!)
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!