This is our Yorkshire Sally, who was born on Halloween so naturally must dress the part each year. While she is only turning seven this year, Sally is suffering from kidney failure, which makes every healthy day even more precious to us. She is only five pounds but she thinks she's a tiger. Sally is on a special diet and is doing fantastic right now, so we have every hope that she will be with us for many Halloweens to come!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!