Holly is our 18 year old Cocker Spaniel (that's pretty old for a Cocker Spaniel); she is a rescue dog, and the youngest of our 12 Cockers, though she is the only one who is still with us (the other 11 have all passed). For a grand dame, she was very good natured about dressing up as a lobster.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!