Meet Angus our 7 year old adopted American Bulldog. He has to wear human costumes because doggie costumes are not big enough for him. He is just over 100 pounds of pure love. He was a great sport about the costume. He seemed to enjoy it!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!