Brownie is a 4-year-old male chocolate and white Chihuahua mix who lives in Dallas, TX. Like many of his purebred chihuahua cousins, he is very affectionate, playful, curious, and charming. He loves attention, and is outgoing and friendly with people (including the little ones). Because he's a small dog, he's a big dog at heart, and he doesn't let size stop him from having a lot of fun at the dog parks! And since he races and gallops like a horse when he's hyper, this is the perfect costume!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!