Meet Pyper! This was her first Halloween with the family. She is an over-sized goofball and she had an stuffed animal elephant that was her favorite toy (That she later destroyed. Rest in peace, Mr. Elephant!). So I figured Dumbo suited her perfectly. I'm not a seamstress of sorts, so felt, hot glue, and a gray vest mixed with some creativity pulled the whole thing together. She made a perfect Dumbo!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!