Filibuster has worn a few costumes over the years and puts up with them every time. He was adopted from a shelter in July, 2006. His first Halloween, he had to have surgery to remove 2 growths so we nicknamed him Frankie Puppy since he had stitches along his back and on top of his head. Kids love when he greets them at the door in costume. He's also been a cop and this year will be a pumpkin/jack-o'-lantern.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!