This is Bob dressed as Daredevil, the the horse for the Headless Horseman. I made this costume so it only weighs about 6 lbs., very light for him to carry. He loves to get dressed up in his Halloween costumes. He gets so excited when I am trying his costumes on to get measurements when I am making them. He knows he will soon be wearing them at the Humane Society Mutt March soon.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!