Bow-Meow-Ween Pet Costume Contest
Upload a Halloween photo of your dog for a chance to win a Solvit HoundAbout™ Pet Trailer or a KONG Pet Gift Basket of Toys!
- Nintendo Luigi
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: NintendoLuigi
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- First Name Mista, Middle Name Period, Last Name T
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: amymdickinson
- Denver, CO
- Toby the Scarecrow
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: Jennarq
- Alexandria, VA
Grand Prize Winner
- William the U.S.A. Fighter Pilot
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: RLROSE31
- Brandon, FL
- Dallas cowboy football player and cheerleader
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: lplfoxx
- Dallas, TX
- Bee-utifully Bashful
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: addictedtodisney101
- New York, NY
- Penny Layne
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: karilayne88
- Pearland, TX
- Tinker Bell Pug <3
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: beautiful_binks
- Traverse City, MI
- Fairy Pups
- Horror-ific Hounds Photo by: auguts
- Lakewood, OH
Showing 37-45 of 449
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!