I have been dating a Marine for over 2 years and have had my share of missing him so we decided to have some fun with the traditional Marine uniform. Supporting our troops is a big part of my family and our 1-year-old Bichon Poodle is showing his support in this picture. He is dressed like a proud Marine. He enjoys putting this costume on a lot and we all have a blast watching him run around in it. When times are tough, my dog reminds me to smile and laugh!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!