Our dog, Bailey, has got to be the happiest dog in the world and never ceases to make US happier. Last Halloween, we dressed him up as a pirate and took him to a Harvest Party petting zoo. He strolled right up to the llama pen and just stared at them and the looks the llamas gave him seemed to say, "Hey, no one told us we could dress up!"
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!