Arthur and Gordon Ramsay wanted to be pandas for Howl-Ween. Because they already look like teddy bears, it was an easy transformation. Instead of buying hard to find panda costumes, they were dyed with pet safe non-toxic temporary color done by their mom, a professional pet groomer who owns Clean as a Whisker. Now they can be cute cuddly pandas for more than one night!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!