Lucki Kitty was rescued from Torrance Blvd, down the street from Alpine Village where one of the largest Octoberfest celebrations in Los Angeles County takes place. After surviving a shattered back leg and extreme hypothermia, Lucki is the life of the German party! She runs around the festivities in her lederhosen and hat "singing" boisterous drinking songs. Although she does not partake in the drinking of bear, she does enjoy the occasional piece of sausage and will sit and play with her human
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!