He Made, She Made: Handy Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift
Every teacher I know keeps hand sanitizer at the ready. As if teachers don't have enough to do, they also have to be vigilant about protecting themselves from germs. Wouldn't it be nice if hand sanitizer came in cuter containers? So why not deck out a bottle for a practical, personalized gift?
- Hand sanitzer with pump
- Construction or adhesive backed paper in two colors
- Paint pen or markers
1. Remove the label from the hand sanitizer. (You may need to use a adhesive label remover, like Goo Gone, to do this.)
2. Cut out a flower or other design on two colors of paper. Glue a small design atop the larger one to make a label that you can then affix to the front of the bottle.
3. Write a message like, "Thanks to you, we're in good hands."
4. Tie a ribbon around the top of the bottle, underneath the pump.Check Out Courtney's Teacher Gift.