He Made, She Made: Jigsaw Puzzle Invitations
A good party invitation should get people excited way ahead of the party. And while email invitations are easy, it is so special to get a real invitation in the mail. With these puzzle invites, your guests start having fun long before they show up to the party!
- Foam sheets
- Markers and pens
1. On paper, desigh the invitation to say what you want it to. (You can do this by hand, or on the computer.)
2. Once you have what you want, glue the invite to a foam sheet to give it some heft.
3. On the back side, draw a jigsaw pattern. Cut the pieces out and mail them scrambled up in an envelope for your guests to assemble!
- Create no more than nine pieces.
- Look at a jigsaw puzzle for reference when drawing your pieces.
- Make sure critical party information, like the address, is not split up on two separate pieces.)
- Make the shape of your puzzle fit the party theme. (For example, a pizza party might have an invite shaped like a pizza.)