He Made, She Made: TV Lunch Tote
You've heard of a TV dinner but what about a TV lunch? With this lunch box, you can personalize it with a picture. This nifty design is for more than just fun. It's practical, too: With your photo on "screen," people will for sure know whose lunch it is without you having to write your name on it.
- Square-shaped lunch container
- Foam sheets
- Craft glue
- Pipe cleaners
1. Cut a foam sheet to fit the front of the lunchbox or big enough so there is overlap with the front of the box.
2. Cut a picture frame-sized hole and leave the top unglued so you can flip the picture (or "change the channel").
3. Glue on buttons for TV dials.
4. Glue pompoms to the tops of pipe cleaners to make an antenna. Cut two small foam strips and adhere them to either side of the attenna bottom. Then, glue the foam strips to the lunchbag back so that the antenna stick up over the top.Check Out Courtney's Lunch Box.