He Made, She Made: Dazzling Disco Locker Door
My locker is inspired by the Shake It Up character Gunther, because we are both fabulous dancers with blond hair. The look will be shiny and glitzy, like a Eurodisco dance pop explosion!
- Shiny black-and-silver striped wrapping paper
- Compact discs
- Square mirror chips
- Heavy-duty craft magnets
- Styrofoam ball
- Clear CD jewel cases
- Rubber bands
- Battery-powered LED spotlight (optional)
- Locker mirror
- Paint markers
1. Cut or fold wrapping paper so that it covers the inside of the locker.
2. Glue magnets to the front of CDs (so the shiny side is out), and hang as many as you can in rows over the wrapping paper.
3. For the disco ball, cover the Styrofoam ball with square mirror chips or a compact disc cut into small squares.
4. Create a rubber band chain and tack it to the top of the disco ball, then hang from the hook at the top of the locker.If you wish, postion the LED light at the bottom of the locker to shine on the disco ball.
5. Place photos inside the CD cases like picture frames, and decorate them with stickers and funny titles. Glue magnets to the back of the CD cases and hang from the inside of the door.