Disney's Magical Celebrations Sweepstakes Rules
This sweepstakes is now ended. See the winners
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OFFERED TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 STATES AND D.C. AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE U.S.
1. SPONSOR: Walt Disney Internet Group, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:01 a.m. February 1, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m., February 28, 2009 ("Entry Period"), you may. enter this Sweepstakes in any of the following ways (For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time):
(a) Online Entry at Disney.com/Celebrate ("Disney Website"). You may enter via the Disney Website as a registered member ("Member") of Disney.com by visiting the Disney Website and entering your Member Name and Password and clicking on the "submit" button ("Disney Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may easily register for free to become a Member through the link on the site: "Register", by filling out the simple Registration Form. Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may then enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Limit one (1) Disney Entry per person per email address ("Address") for each calendar day during the Entry Period (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address).
(b) Online Entry at Family.com/disneycelebrations ("Family Website"): You may enter via the Family Website as a registered member ("Member") of Family.com by visiting the Family Website, entering your Member Name and Password, sharing a Celebration story that you experienced while visiting a Disney Park, uploading a photo (optional) and clicking on the "submit" button ("Family Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may easily register for free to become a Member through the link on the site: "Register", by filling out the simple Registration Form. Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may then enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Limit one (1) Family Entry per person/Address for the entire Entry Period (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address).
(c) Text Entry: You may enter via text messaging by sending on your cell phone a text message as follows: "MAGIC to DISNEY (347639)", each message constituting a "Text Entry". Standard carrier fees apply. Limit one (1) Text Entry per person/cell phone number for each calendar day during the Entry Period (regardless of whether one person has more than one cell phone or more than one person use the same cell phone).
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address or personal information. To do so, go to: www.Disney.com/youraccount or www.Family.com/account and log into your account, click on the Account Details tab, update your Address and click the Save Changes button.
"Entry: shall mean and refer to each Disney, Family and Text Entry.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m., February 28, 2009. Proof of delivery or receipt of an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a Disney or Family Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a Text Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the cell phone is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are 18 or older upon entering and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. (collectively, "Territory"). Employees of the Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies; the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); members of their households and members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings and parents), are all ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, in excess of the Sweepstakes limits, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, mutilated, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Information; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects or malfunctions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or cell phone accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: Five (5) Grand Prizes: Each winner has the option of choosing either of the following two (2) trips (individually, "Trip"):
(a) Walt Disney World®Trip: A five (5) day/ four (4) night vacation for (4) four ("Group") to the Walt Disney World® Resort, including the following elements for the Group:  Resort hotel accommodations for four (4) nights (one standard room, quad occupancy, including room tax);  5-Day Magic Your Way passeswith Park Hopper® option;  VIP Tour Guide for six (6) hours;  personal itinerary planner to help with planning vacation celebration activities;  one Disney Character Dining experience;  Disney's PhotoPass:  Disney's PhotoBook;  Disney's PhotoCD;  Disney Florist room decoration with celebration theme;  one (1) Two Hundred Dollar ($200) Disney Gift Card for the winner;  complementary ground transportation throughout the Resort;  round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and Orlando International Airport and  Limo airport/hotel transfers. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $6,538.
(b) Disneyland® Resort Trip: A five (5) day/ four (4) night vacation for (4) four ("Group") to the Disneyland® Resort, including the following elements for the Group:  deluxe Resort hotel accommodations for four (4) nights (one standard room, quad occupancy, including room tax);  5-Day Park Hopper® tickets;  Welcome to Disneyland Tour;  personal itinerary planner to help with planning vacation celebration activities;  one (1) Character Breakfast at the Story Teller Cafe;  Disney's PhotoPass:  Disney's PhotoBook;  Disney's PhotoCD;  Mickey and Minnie in room Welcome Basket;  one (1) Two Hundred Dollar ($200) Disney Gift Card for the winner;  complementary ground transportation throughout the Resort;  round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and Los Angeles International Airport and  Limo airport/hotel transfers. ARV: $6,326.
The ARV of each Trip will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuations of hotel rates and airfares. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner's residence and any airport of origin, airport fees, alcoholic beverages, fax, food (except above meals), gratuities and tips, incidentals, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, passenger tariffs or duties, personal charges at lodging, room service, security fees, service or facility charges, souvenirs, surcharges and telephone calls. Airline carrier and Resort regulations and conditions apply. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval. Trip must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to departure and completed by May 1, 2010, or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to the Resort, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Limit one prize per person/Address. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. In the event that a prize component is not available for any reason, then the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's prize obligation to winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Once determined, no change, extension or substitution of Trip dates is permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by June 1, 2009, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: The Sponsor's Sweepstakes computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about March 6, 2009, in a random drawing under the Sponsor's supervision, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. You are not a winner of any prize unless and until your eligibility has been verified in accordance with the Rules and you have been notified by Sponsor that your winning status is official. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. WINNERS: All potential winners will be notified by email at their Address on or about March 13, 2009. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within five (5) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after it is mailed;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize before June 1, 2009;  potential winner's failure to be available to complete the Trip by May 1, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on same itinerary; and a minor may not participate in a Trip unless the winner is his/her parent/legal guardian. All members of the Group will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., etc.) before departure. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner; and in the calendar year following the year during which his/her Trip was taken each winner will receive an IRS Tax Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize for the whole Group participating.
9. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For winners' list (after March 13, and before March 31, 2009) and/or Rules (before February 28, 2009), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Disney's Magical Celebrations Sweepstakes, "RULES" or "NAMES OF WINNERS" (specify which), 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying material copyright Disney Enterprises, Inc.