Contest Tips & Guidelines
- If you need to scan your photo, scan in 300 dpi resolution.
- Select only the area you want to scan- don't select white space.
- If you do not have a scanner, you can find one at your public library, copy center, or local retail store with photo services.
- Center your photo as best as possible as we will need to crop the image to a square for the site.
- Upload a horizontal or vertical photo. If you crop the image yourself, make sure you keep a square form.
- For best results, make your image 400 pixels x 400 pixels at 72 dpi (or "save for web").
- Tell your friends and family about your entry and tell them to vote for you! Post a link to your entry on your social networking sites, blogs, etc.