My son, Caleb, age 11, wanted something different this year so we made him a zombie baby in a crib. He had a bottle with "blood' in it and various body parts to snack on. It was a huge hit!!
I made a crib by turning a box upside down and gluing rails, made of foamboard, and a crib ruffle around the bottom. I cut a hole in the box so that he could put his head through it. Then I took a baby's outfit with a hood on it and cut a hole in the back of it for him to put his head through.
Time to Create:
This took a little over a week to create.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!