My Daughter was a jar head, making it appear like her head was detached and placed in a jar. When trick or treating she had a lot of double takes with people trying to figure out how we made it. It was definitely an eerie costume!
plastic pretzel container, overcoat, cardboard box, duct tape, exacto knife, stuffing for arms, black gloves, black pants and black shirt
Time to Create:
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!