Here's Ryan he's 4 yrs old and loves the movie Pinocchio! When he told his pre-K teacher he was going to be Pinocchio I had no choice but to figure out how I could do this :) My mom is from an old town in Italy Pinocchio,Ancona so it was perfect. She and I worked hard on making the costume the Disney Classic movie and Disney story book of Pinocchio helped! We're going to Disney on Thanksgiving and we look forward to seeing Pinocchio and taking a pic w/him and Ryan in his costume for memories!
Felt for the hat, blue satin ribbon on hat and for oversized bow.Vest soft blk velvet. Glued gold trim along the edges to finish.Overall shorts made from red cotton material added yellow buttons.Same felt used to make hat was used for stripes on side of shorts to match,edged it w/gold trim.Cut crosses from glitter foam,glued in center of stripes.Yellow shirt,wood paint sponge for nose w/elastic,white gloves,cotton white material for collar.Painted slippers brown cut & shaped to look like shoes!
Time to Create:
We worked for a good 10 hrs spread out in a week.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!