Libby was a "Nerd" this year. From her purple toes nails to her hot pink finger nails. From head to toe she was in the Halloween spirit. Her favorite part was getting the Nerd candy when trick or treating. Hand painted and all heart! A great orgingal idea to truly get into the spirit of the holiday!
This was made out of 2 store all box tops taped together. Hand painted with acrylic paint. Florcent pink duct tape and kite string helped fold the sides over to get the box shape. The slots that were already in the box tops were perfect for the pink wired ribbon to fit through so it could hang around the neck. Pretty makeup, hot pink finger nails and purple toe nails made her day! Bright green shirt and flip flops along with purple shorts and bright pink leggings finished her off.
Time to Create:
This took about 3 nights to paint and construct.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!