My Little girl just loves The Wizard of Oz. She acts out the movie while she watches it. It was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I remember they would show it once a year on TV
Thedress was homemade from my very good friend, Bea. She makes Valentina's costumes every year. I did her hair according to the picture on the dvd cover. My older Daughter Dana played Dorothy while in college, so she passed toto & his basket to her littel sister.
Time to Create:
Well it took apx 15 minutes to do hair & makeup.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!