Thing 1 and Thing 2. My girls LOVE Dr. Seuss and all his books. It was fitting to dress up as some of their favorite characters.
Thing 1 & 2: Black and white polka dot ribbon for halter top. Red tulle and tied around ribbon to form a dress. Red faux fur glued to the top edges of the dress. Red fur to make bracelets. Red long sleeve shirt and pants to wear underneath. White felt and black paint to make the Thing 1 and 2 signs. Blue hats and covered them with feathers and boas.
Time to Create:
It took about 3 hours to create the costumes.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!