Twins Allie and Mandy were Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Red sweatpants, red sweaters and red tank tops from Universal Studios in Florida. I made the hats using white caps, pipe cleaners and aqua yarn. I wrapped the yard around the pipe cleaners, poked them through the cap, tapped the down with duct tape and then twisted the pipe cleaners. I used yard to tie them on. Everyone loved them! Allie and Mandy weren't too sure about them.
Time to Create:
About an hour for the hats.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!