When my son Garyn told me he wanted to be Kick Buttowski for Halloween I couldn't find the costume in any stores. So I decided to make it like my mom did when I was a kid. Garyn is wearing a white jumpsuit with red stripes on the sleeves, yellow boots, yellow gloves, a white helmet with a red stripe & a Kick Buttowski skateboard.
White linen, red cloth ribbon, yellow boots, yellow gloves, white helemt, red spraypaint, skateboard, white vinyl.
Time to Create:
About 3 hours.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!